Graf Platin Household Rainwater harvesting packages feature the Minimax-Pro filter (self-cleaning) that require minimum maintenance thanks to a self-cleaning filter with over 95% water yield. With this filter package, the tank and filter overflows are connected to the sewer system.
The Eco-Plus System features an electronic control unit that checks and regulates the entire operation - when the rainwater tank level is low or becomes empty, the EcoSmart unit automatically switches to mains water supply until the rainwater tank is replenished. After this it automatically switches back to rainwater supply, ensuring that a minimum of mains water is used during longer dry periods.
This system's diaphragm pump saves energy by using 85% less power, and is Solar capable using 24-volt technology.
This Rainwater Harvesting System from Graf is suitable for greywater use, and features a low profile tank for ease of installation. Complete system includes:
- Platin Tank with Telescopic Pedestrian loading Mini PE Lid (Green)
- Filter Package consisting of Minimax internal filter (self cleaning), Inflow Stilling System for controlling the water inflow, Overflow Siphon, Rodent Guard and Spannfix Connection Sleeve
- EcoSmart consisting of self priming diaphragm pump with three way water supply switch, quick fit & tool free connections
- Floating Water Extraction Unit
- 12m Roll of Pressure Hose